|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. 9052: || Gravity feed steam iron 110V|
Click any Image for full view.
Non Stock Item
|Naomoto HYS-58 Gravity Feed Steam Iron|
|The Naomoto HYS-58 is an upgrade from the well-known HYS-5. Improvements and features are:|
- Cool ergonomically designed Wooden Handle.
- Light-touch micro-switch incorporated into the Urethane Handle.
- More reliable and accurate liquid-type temperature control.
- Molded Nomex Heat Shield to protect the operator's hand.
- Rear mounted flush temperature dial to prevent accidental movement.
- One-piece steam chamber and sole plate, which eliminates potential steam leakage.
- Easier cleaning facilitated by bigger opening at the front for access to the chamber.
- Tuffram coated sole.
- Overall excellent balance.
- Iron weight 7 pounds.
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||9052 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||NAOMOTO G-FEED STEAM IRON|
|Style #: ||HYS58 110V|
|Brand: || Naomoto|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: ||Out of Stock|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|Unit Weight * :||8.876 lbs. (4026 grams) |
|Literature: ||9052 Literature|
Literature is available for this item. [Click to View]
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.