|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. M6002A: || Non-fusible standard trolley w/o cabinet (with bracket or chains)|
Click Image for full view.
|600 Volt System Standard-Type Trolleys - 30 Amperes|
|Design and Construction|
The same efficient engineering and cleanout consturction which is a hallmark of the entire Feedrail system is evident in the internally track supported "Multi-Conductor" trolleys.
The chassis of these trolleys is of one-piece heavy gauge steel. It is equipped with heavy duty ball-bearing wheels for support; horizontally mounted ball-bearings guide wheels running in the slot of the track to prevent slewing; and ball-bearing wheels on pivoted arms of the undercarriage to prevent upthrust. This wheel combination assures smooth, easy running trolleys.
A polarizing tab is on the chassis. This, operating in conjunction with a stop at the door track opening, prevents insertion of the trolleys in improper polarity. A bumper is attached to each end of the chassis.
The insulator-contact assembly consists of a substancially proportioned mechanically strong arc-resisting insulator block on which the contact brushes are mounted and held in true alignment. Spring keep the brushes in continuous firm contact with the bus bars. The insulator-contat assembly is fastened to the chassis by machine screws and can be removed as a unit.
Feedrail "Multi-Conductor" trolleys are furnished with Copper Graphite Brush Contacts for movement up to 250 feet per minute and on all track runs, including curved track sections. Trolleys have crimp type connectors. A cable clamp is provided. Trolleys are available with or without pulling bracket and chain linkage. Equipment ground is provided on al trolleys. Standard trolleys are available in fusible and non-fusible types; transfer trolleys are of no-fusible type, eiher single or duplex. Transfer type trolleys are especially designed to facilitate crossing of gaps between crane bridges and spur runs or between slide switch sections and the main run. Where motor propelled hoists are used on runs which include transfer points, duplex type transfer trolleys must be used to insure continuous current while crossing the transfer points.
For rate of travel conditions other than below, consult technical service group.
| Current Carrying Capacity:|
Continuous current reating 15 and 30 Amperes
- 600 Volts A.C. or 250 Volts D.C. No Fusible, 2,3 or 4 pole
- 600 Volts A.C. or 250 Volts D.C. Fusible, 2, 3 or 4 pole
- 300 Volts A.C. or D.C. Non Fusible, 4 or 5 pole
- 250 Volts A.C. or D.C. Fusible, 4 or 5 Pole
|Note: Amperage is for continuous load. Trolley contacts should not be used to make or break power to electrical load.|
Fusible Trolleys take 13/16" x 5" Cartidge Type Fuses. (Fuses not included)
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||M6002A |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||FR FM TROLLEY W/B&C 4 POLE 30AMP|
|Style #: ||U21668D|
M6006A, M6006, M6005A, M6005, M6004A, M6004, M6003A, M6003, M6002A, M6002, M6001A, M6001
|Brand: || Feedrail®|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|For: ||FM and FX Series (Multi-Conductor Trolley Service)|
|Unit Weight * :||3 lbs. (1360.8 grams) |
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.