Click any Image for full view.
Ideal for tagging hard goods
|Avery Dennison V-Tool Fastening System|
The new, highly reliable Avery Dennison V-Tool Fastening System efficiently applies loop-fastened tags to belts, handbags, wallets, sunglasses, sporting goods, kitchen utensils, appliances - and much more.
The V-Tool does not require goods to be penetrated with an insertion needle. Instead, the system has a dual hook and tag-holder applicator that meets the tag fastening needs of varying items. The unit's hook applicator wraps around selected areas of targeted items, such as a handbag's shoulder strap. The tag-holder applicator is designed to apply looped fasteners to smaller diameters, such as the zipper pull on a wallet or purse. Fasteners come in 2, 3, 4 and 5-inch lengths.
The labor-saving application process is completed in a single step. V-Tool tags up to 50 items with one clip of fasteners.
The system eliminates the need to use time-consuming, hand-applied fasteners or string, hard-to-handle clips or dangerous pins to achieve loop-type fastening. The system's tamper-evident plastic loop fasteners have an arrow-and-barrel configuration that forms a strong mechanical lock. The fastener cannot be removed without destroying the loop or damaging the tags.
|Presenting the V-Tool|
- Faster and easier to apply than hand applied loop/circle type fasteners.
- More efficient than removing tangled Loop fasteners from a bag.
- Saves wear, tear and injuries to fingers.
- Tag Holder and tag retainer makes one hand operation possible.
- Versatile on a variety of hard goods and accessories with multiple sizes available.
- More durable and reliable than previous versions of loop/circle type application tools.
- Easy to load and apply fasteners, change fastener sizes in seconds.
- Increased Productivity saving time and minimizing staff involvement.
The V-Tool system can be used to tag finished goods at the point of manufacture or for additional ticketing purposes at distribution centers and retail stores.
Key Features and Benefits:
|The hook applicator applies loop-fastened tags to items such as: |
- Belts and handbags.
- Sporting goods.
- Apparel button holes.
|The tag-holder applicator applies loop-fastened tags to smaller diameter items such as: |
- Zipper pulls on purses, wallets, handbags, jackets...and more.
- Most kitchen utensils.
- Electric appliances.
- Reduces labor costs.
- One-hand operation leaves the other hand free to grasp and tag targeted items.
- Tags 50 items with one clip of fasteners.
- Reduces operator fatigue associated with hand-applied fasteners.
- Light weight (about 6 oz.) and ergonomic V-Tool design provides user comfort. Actuation trigger has a short reach, suitable for persons with smaller hands.
- The fastener cannot be removed without destroying the loop or damaging the tags.
V-Tool applies loop fasteners in a single-step operation: Just bring the system's applicator into contact with the targeted item, pull the trigger, and the application of a loop-fastened tag is complete.
- V-Tool's internal mechanical design prevents jamming and provides long, reliable service life
|Markets & Applications|
The market segments above can apply to Retail as well as OEM or wholesale.
|Sporting Goods||Ball Gloves, Ski Eqipment, Camping Equipment||attaching POP tags, care information and price tags|
|Footwear||Shoes, Sandals, Boots||pairing, adding instructions, attaching price tags|
|Eyewear||Reading Glasses & Sunglasses||attaching UPC and care data tags|
|House Wares||Cookwear, Utensils, Mugs||pairing pots and lids|
|Home furnishing||Chairs, Lamps||attaching price tickets|
|Jewelry||Rings, Watches, Cosmetic jewelry||attach ring sizers, price tickets, product data, promo material|
|Apparel Accessories||Umbrellas, Belts||attach POP tags, price tickets|
|Baggage||Backpacks, Briefcase, Suitcases, Purses||attach keys and locks, warranty and POP tags, price tags, promo's|
|Horticultural & Garden Center||Garden Tools, Potted Plant Products||Attach: tags to hoses, washers to hose bundles, price tags, identification information and instructions|
|Outdoor Living||Lawn Furniture, BBQ's, Lawn Mowers & Related Items||Attach: care instructions, warranty and installation instructions, part bags|
|Hardware Stores||Hardware all types||Attach: P.O.P. tags and price tags|
|Toys||Toys all kinds||Attach: P.O.P. tags and price tags, warning information|
|The Avery Dennison® Swiftach® Systems Catalog 2009|
Click image to open the complete Avery Dennison® Swiftach® Catalog 2009 in a new window. To download the file (3.29 MB), right click on the image and then chose "Save Target As..." You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.