|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. 13384: || Red silicone pad (10mm thick) medium density|
Click any Image for full view.
|Silicone Rubber Press Padding|
|Silicone rubber press pads do not harden with use. Therefore the optimum ironing effect remains throughout the life of the pad. This can be five years or longer if the following instructions are observed:|
- Avoid overheating Avoid temperatures in excess of 180°C (356°F) when working with steam. Dry heat is acceptable to 200°C (392°F) and can exceed 200°C (392°F) for short periods of time.
- Avoid mechanical damage Inserting needle, undue stretching and attaching fastening devices, e.g., tension springs, will shorten the service life.
- Red 10mm padding Designed as the ultimate underpad to be placed directly on the buck of permanent press machines.
- Ivory 6mm padding Designed as the ultimate underpad to be placed directly on the buck of pressing machines for basic pressing operations.
- Always place dimple side down.
- Select the appropriate ironing pressure Silicone press pads, made from special silicone rubber, are highly resilient. Readjustment of the ironing pressure is not necessary once the appropriate pressure has been selected. To set the pressure lay a cloth on the prepared ironing surface. The adjustment is correct if the cloth can be withdrawn evenly when the machine is in the closed position. Avoid uneven distribution of pressure as this leads to one-sided stressing of the pad.
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||13384 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||RED SILICONE PAD 1800X900MM|
|Style #: ||8090-10MM|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|Unit Weight * :||24.692 lbs. (11200 grams) |
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.