|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. 14108: || Needle detector|
Click any Image for full view.
|Hand Held Needle Detector|
|Handy type needle detector is designed to detect magnetic ferrous metal objects only. Material such as stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, etc., will not be detected. |
- Lightweight (approx. 200g (7 oz.)) and slim design fits comfortably in the hand.
- Detection is made easier by the wide detection surface and was designed with the motion of the user in mind. Large indicator and shrill alarm allows ample warning.
- The two-position selection switch allows easy detection level adjustment.
- Alarm will sound when batteries are low to signal replacement with easily obtainable dry cells.
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||14108 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||HAND HELD NEEDLE DETECTOR|
|Style #: ||HD-25C|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|Unit Weight * :||0.688 lbs. (312 grams) |
|Literature: ||14108 Literature|
Literature is available for this item. [Click to View]
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.