|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
Click any Image for full view.
|Hashima High Speed Thread Winder HW-40|
- All kinds of threads (embroidery, decorative sewing, quilting, etc.) can be wound on each spool with or without flange
- Specially designed motor and construction keeps noise to a minimum
- Easy adjustment - the winding capacity is controlled by the timer
- Saves time and thread
- Increases productivity
- Compact and easy to use
- Intermittent movement switch allows simple winding setting
- Low maintenance
- High-speed 4-spool thread winding assures a large volume of spools wound
- 110 Volt AC - Single Phase
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||12122 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||HASHIMA THREAD WINDER|
|Style #: ||HW-40C|
|Brand: || Hashima|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|Power Supply: ||Single Phase (110V)|
|Motor: ||80 Watts|
|Timer: ||1 to 15 min.|
|Dimensions: ||23" W x 19" D x 37" H|
|Weight: ||55 lbs.|
|Unit Weight * :||52.347 lbs. (23744 grams) |
|Literature: ||12122 Literature|
Literature is available for this item. [Click to View]
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.