The laser modules have a plug on the back. A cable of 5 feet (1.5m) is supplied with each module. Extension leads are also available. Each module has focus and line length adjustment features. The modules are radio and high frequency protected.
Variable Line Length: The only laser able to concentrate the power, or spread it out into lines of the precise length required
Focus Control: The only laser able to be focused to offer the sharpest, clearest projection at any distance
Rotating Crossed Lines: The only laser where the angle of intersection of the lines at the axis can be rotated
Variable Intensity: The only laser where the intensity/brightness of the dot and small cross projections can be varied.
This is the only system where all the above features can be accessed by finger adjustable controls mounted on the module. The line lengths increase with the distance the laser is from the surface on which it is projecting.
- The required power supplies are universal and switch be tween 110V and 220V automatically and the output is regulated at 3.5V DC.
- Current drain is less than 100mA for all diodes.
- Shorter wavelength diodes are brighter than longer wavelength diodes.
- All Laser Modules are in compliance with FDA Class 3A specifications.
- The Standard Laser Modules have a wavelength of 650nm, 1-5mW.
- The Bright Laser Modules have a wavelength of 635nm, 5mW.
- The Super Bright Laser Module has a wavelength of 635nm, 10mW.