|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. 2600: || DALO® Cloth Marker (Yellow)|
Click any Image for full view.
Bright. Sharp. Rapid-Drying. Process Resistant. Permanent.
|DALO® Cloth Markers|
|T-Stock DALO® Marker|
Non-collapsible tube is rugged - every drop of ink is used - there is no waste. Markings will stay permanently brilliant and legible.
"T" series is specially designed for resisting the dyeing procedures on polyester, other synthetics, and blends.
- Clear, sharp on marks of greige goods.
- Bright, sharp, rapid drying markings on all fabrics - cotton, wool, silk, all synthetics.
- Smooth gliding, lint repelling writing tips.
- Choose from time-tested ink formulations.
- Inks resist all modern textile processes - dyeing, washing, finishing, bleaching, scouring, boil-off, fulling.
- Ball tip releases ink as marker tip is pressed against fabric. Whe the marker is raised, the ball provides an air tight seal so that ink does not dry out during periods of non-use.
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||2600 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||YELLOW DALO MARKER|
|Style #: ||23063|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|MSDS: ||2600 MSDS|
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is available for this item. [Click to View]
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
|Unit Weight * :||0.196 lbs. (89 grams) |
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.