- Manufacturers increase ticketing productivity up to 30%.
- Consumers enjoy ready-to-wear garments.
- Apparel merchandisers improve product presentation at point-of-sale.
- Easy choice - Easy to apply - Easy to remove.
- Everybody wins - every step of the way.
|The Dennison ST9000 Plastic Staple Attacher reliably feeds fasteners through dual needles from a continuous reel. The ST9000 is ergonomically designed specifically for fastening items with a safe, secure plastic fastener.|
The flexible polymer design of the Plastic Staple Fastener insures that the ticket is held securely to the garment, but when taken home both can easily be removed without damaging the garment.
Plastic Staple Fasteners give garments a neat, quality look with no loose threads, bent metal staples or sharp pins to detract from the presentation of the garment.
The Plastic Staple Fastener is the only fastener designed specifically for apparel manufacturers. Other fastening systems use machines unsuited for high volume apparel ticketing, such as bar tackers, metal staplers, or pinning machines. The result is low productivity, and machine downtime.
The state-of-the-art ST9000 Plastic Staple Attacher is fast, reliable, and ergonomically-correct for apparel ticketing operations, and with the new Ultra Fine Needles, the Plastic Staple Fastener may be applied to even the most delicate microfiber fabrics.
- The vertical attacher inserts fasteners with a vertical orientation.
- Attacher feeds, cuts and inserts one plastic staple fastener at a time.
- Made of resilient polyurethane, the fastener stretches slightly during insertion to securely hold items of varying thickness.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow Operator and Service Manual.
- An ergonimically designed Foot Pedal is included with No. 1700 to actuate the ST9000.
- Service Tapes (English and Spanish) are available separately.
Note: Universal has a limited sales area for this product. Inquire if Universal can service you in your area.
|The Avery Dennison® Swiftach® Systems Catalog 2009|
Click image to open the complete Avery Dennison® Swiftach® Catalog 2009 in a new window. To download the file (3.29 MB), right click on the image and then chose "Save Target As..." You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.