|Replaces old style CB300 and 600 switches which were mechanically unreliable. A must for electronic motors. No danger of single phase operation - upon loss of power the switch and motor shut down completely. Just push on the button and power is restored. No danger of overloading main circuit upon startup.|
- Eliminates the need for any fuses.
- Supplied with lock out bracket to meet OSHA requirements.
- Extra quiet operation with absolutely no humming.
- Calibrated amperage adjustment 240 volts without plug.
- #16/4 prewired cords: 16 foot input cord (less plug) and 4 foot output cord to motor.
- Cords have terminals on both ends. May be shortened to desired length.
- Individually boxed.
|Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® LISTED|