|Perfectly and accurately winds bobbins with no operator necessary. Winds any type bobbin with .237" or 6mm opening, including HA, DB, 400W, TC 112W and HSM Types. Types of thread wound include monofilament, nylon, rayon, cotton and synthetics.|
- Only 8 seconds to wind most bobbins
- Hopper holds more than 100 bobbins
- Automatic "shut-off" system when bobbin supply or thread is exhausted
- No operator required
- Digital Counter permits you to pre-set amount of bobbins to be wound
- Built-in circuit breaker
- Two Thread Tension Adjustments
- Lower Costs - Less costly than pre-wound per bobbin and large lot purchases are not necessary.
- True Color Consistency - Pre-wound colors can often vary noticeably which affects sewn product quality.
- Reduces Waste/Better Inventory Control - An operator needs only one thread spool instead of two. All thread winding is done in a central location which ensures that the correct quantity of thread is used to do the job - No partially used thread cones.
- Cuts Machine Downtime - Increases operator production (Operator-wound bobbins consume operator time).
- Guaranteed Yardage On Each Bobbin - Operator-wound bobbins yardage varies which can lead to run outs, seam repairs, more bobbin changes and seconds.
- Consistent Thread Tension - Ensures smoother stitches and neater seams.
- Better Production Planning - Automatic Bobbin Winder lets you control the amount of thread being wound which permits better production plans.